An internship provides an excellent opportunity to young graduates and future IP professionals to learn about the Organization, and to complement their educational experience through practical work. PAAi itself also benefits from the assistance of young interns specialized in various professional fields.
Interns under this scheme are recruited as follows:
Category I: Undergraduate students for a maximum duration of three to twelve months
Category II: Postgraduate students or young professionals for an initial period of three months, which may be extended to a maximum of six months.
The minimum requirements for consideration for the PAAi intern scheme are the following:
- Age: minimum 18 years up to 32 years.
- Undergraduate or post-graduate students at the time of application.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other relevant IT programs/applications).
- A demonstrable track record of achievement, supported by copies of diplomas or certificates from University and other specialized institutions.
Applicants are requested to submit their applications, CV and cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com
This is a temporary measure until the online applications are available.